Westchester County Child Support Attorney
Living through a family law issue can be a frustrating experience. In addition to the emotional stress you may be feeling from your divorce, you likely also have several legal questions that you need addressed. Representing individuals in divorce cases for over 39 years, the Law Offices of William D. London, Attorneys and Counselors at Law has the experience to give you the legal answers you need.
To schedule an appointment, please contact us or call 914-290-6340.
Divorce and Related Issues
In pursuing a divorce or legal separation, there are numerous legal issues that need to be addressed. William D. London, Esq., offers clients the legal counsel they need in most areas of family law:
- Equitable distribution of marital assets
- Child custody and parental access
- Child support
- Spousal maintenance or alimony
At the Law Offices of William D. London, Attorneys and Counselors at Law, we work with parents to create an effective child support solution that focuses on the best interests of their children. It is important for parents to understand that child support is governed mainly by the Child Support Standards Act. Deviations from the Act are rare, and require experienced counsel to determine where you fall within the guidelines.
Track Record of Success
Divorce can be a complex legal journey, especially in high asset cases. With over 39 years of experience, our White Plains divorce attorneys are committed to giving our clients the support and legal help they need to get through their divorce case:
- Extensive trial experience: William D. London, Esq. has extensive trial experience and takes pride in obtaining effective settlements for the majority of his clients without resorting to full litigation. Mr. London is also trained in collaborative law.
- 39 years of legal experience: William D. London, Esq., has spent over 39 years representing clients in divorce cases. In 1987, he successfully argued a leading case on awarding counsel fees in a matrimonial law concerns (DeCabrera vs. DeCabrera-Rosette). This continues to be a landmark case in New York State.
- Personal attention: We are focused on providing clients with the individual attention they need. When clients contact our law firm, they deal directly with William D. London, Esq. Clients know their important legal work is handled solely by an experienced lawyer, from the initial consultation through negotiations and all the way to a final outcome at trial, if necessary.
- William D. London, Esq., is a member of the International Academy of Collaborative Professionals . This is a International Society that promotes the development of Collaborative Law as an alternative dispute resolution process for divorce and custody issues.
To schedule your appointment, please contact us or call 914-290-6340.